What services does the MUT card offer?
Proof of student status
Generally, a proof of student status is required to access certain university services (borrowing books from a University library or private catering) and promotional offers reserved for students. In this case, the card has the same function as an enrolment certificate.
A digital wallet
Thanks to the Izly banking system, you can pay for several services depending on your institution: CROUS university restaurants, vending machines, photocopies/printing, Crous Market (metro station: Faculté de Pharmacie), launderettes, etc.
How can you pay with Izly?
Shortly after your administrative enrolment in an institution, you will receive an email to activate your account in your university mailing system. You can then log on to the Izly platform and add credit before making purchases. The MUT card is then used as a bank card. For more information, see detailed activation procedure.
Support that integrates local services
The MUT card includes proximity services: Tisséo transport and swimming pool and museum services in the city of Toulouse.
By paying the sum of 4 euros at a Tisseo agency (excluding cost subscription), you can load your transport subscription on the MUT card.
The City Hall of Toulouse
By activating the “City of Toulouse Services” application, you can use the MUT card as an access and subscription card for the cultural and sporting activities of the City of Toulouse in the following venues:
• Municipal swimming pools: subscriptions to in Nakache, Léo Lagrange and Alex Jany pools - ice rink included -, Bellevue pool - ice rink included -, Papus, Jean Boiteux, Pech David, Alban Minville and Toulouse Lautrec pools and water activities.
• Museums: subscriptions to the Museum of Natural History and the Pass 3 for Augustins, Jacobins, St Raymond, Dupuy and Labit museums.
Moreover, the MUSEELIBRE offer gives Toulouse residents free access to the 4 municipal museums at weekends. It is accessible on three multiservice cards, including the MUT card.
To activate the “City of Toulouse Services” application on your MUT card and manage your subscriptions, go to:
• the reception at Capitole - City hall of Toulouse;
• one of the city hall annexes with this facility: Saint-Cyprien, Minimes, Saouzelong Rangueil, La Roseraie, Lardenne, Desbals, Croix Daurade, Maison de la Citoyenneté Sud Est Niel and Mairie de Saint Simon Info Point);
• one of the following locations: Museum (including Les Jardins), Alex Jany and Léo-Lagrange pools, Reception centres of the Alfred Nakache pool (sports).
Rent a bike with VélÔToulouse
This bike rental service brings a new offer to Toulouse students who have a MUT card. You can now get an annual subscription for VélÔToulouse for €20 per year instead of €25.
VélôToulouse is 2,600 bicycles and 283 stations throughout the city, bikes accessible 24/7 with the first 30 minutes of use free for each trip. Optimise your commutes with AllBikesNow, the self-service bike app, which provides real-time information on bike availability and station status.
An access badge (depending on the institutions)
Students and professionals can use the MUT card to enter access-controlled buildings or rooms. Today, many institutions use this feature.
Loss, theft or malfunction
You must contact the Student Affairs department or the Personnel Department of your institution to have it deactivated. In the case of multiple registrations, you must do this at the “main” institution (whose logo is on the card).
A new card will be sent to you, with a bill for the cost of re-issue.
Note: If you have activated additional services (Izly, Tisséo, City of Toulouse Services), you must contact each partner to manage your subscription(s).
Date of validity of the card
The validity date is shown below the photograph and corresponds to the current academic year. For the academic year 2019-2020, the card remains valid until 31 October 2020 (except special cases, especially doctoral students: check with your institution).