A PhD is a 3-year contract with an university, an enterprise, a research institution or a local authority. It consists of a scientific project developed among an internationally renowned research laboratory. This scientific work is supervised by a qualified professor and the thesis can be fully written in english.
How to apply?
Candidates must hold a degree equivalent to a Bologna complying master’s degree (5 year of Higher Education / 300 ECTS) with research experience
If you are a qualified engineer (representing five years of higher education with research experience), you can apply to do a PhD.
A minimum level of English or French proficiency is required for all applicants.
Making your application
Send a CV and a short application letter including a brief description of your research background to the doctoral school. The doctoral school will help you to find doctoral school and thesis supervisor.
15 Doctoral programmes
- Aeronautics and astronautics - AA
- Biology, Health and Biotechnologies - BSB
- Geosciences, Astrophysics, Space science and Environment SDU2E
- Electrical Engineering, Electronic and Telecommunications - GEET
- Mathematics, Informatics and Telecommunications - MITT
- Physics, Chemistry and Material Sciences SDM
- Systems - EDSYS
- Mechanics, Energetics, Civil and Process Engineering - MEGeP
- Science for Ecology, Veterinary, Agronomy and Bioengineering SEVAB