Find out more about these offers:
Unlimited Liberté Jeunes packs
Unlimited Liberté Jeunes packs (for students who make the same trip every day):
- Unlimited travel on the route of your choice (up to 75% discount);
- 50% discount on your other trips in the former Midi-Pyrénées region* (excluding trains with compulsory reservation), also applicable on certain days to those accompanying you (weekends, holidays and school holidays).
Learn more about the Unlimited Liberté Jeunes packs
The Liberté Jeunes pack €15 to €20 / year (discounts on all TERs in ex-Midi-Pyrenees*)
- 50% discount on all trips made by TER* in the Occitanie Midi-Pyrénées Region;
- 50% for trips by TER* on weekends, public holidays and school holidays, also applicable those accompanying you;
* Offer valid in the departments of Ariège (09), Aveyron (12), Gers (32), Haute-Garonne (31), Hautes-Pyrénées (65), Lot (46), Tarn (81) and Tarn et Garonne (82), plus Carcassonne and Pau.
If you want to travel within the region, SNCF offers solutions adapted to the frequency and distance of your journeys. There are also preferential rates for students.
- This package costs €46 per year with the Carte Jeune.
- Liberté Jeune TER Midi-Pyrénées pack;
- €10 discount for VélôToulouse subscription if you have the Pastel card;
- 25% discount on monthly bike rental at La Maison du Vélo (about €6 / month instead of €8);
- Free access to Matabiau bicycle park
- €50 discount on SNCF, OUIBUS, OUIGO, OUICAR and iDVROOM (€10 for each).
Learn more about the student package
The Student+ package (for those who use public transport in Toulouse)
Same benefits as the Student package with the Carte Jeune 18-27 + Pastel card included (however, it is up to you to load it: €100 per year for students under 26 years old.